Our research is funded by, and done in partnership with, a number of organizations and individuals.
Principle collaborators and academic partners
- Prof Yvan Bédard and Drs Marc Gervais and Mir Mostafavi, Centre for Research in Geomatics (CRG), Laval University
- Prof. George Rose and Dr Jonathan Fisher, Centre for Fisheries Ecosystem Research (CFER), Marine Institute
- Prof. Marie-Josée Fortin, Landscape Ecology Lab, University of Toronto
- Prof. Bob Pressey, ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reefs Studies, Australia
- Dr. Orland Hoeber, Computer Sciences, University of Regina
- Dr. Craig Brown, COGS
- Dr. Cyril de Runz and Dr. Éric Desjardin, CReSTIC, Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne
- Prof. Christophe Claramunt and his group, French Naval Academy Research Institute.
- Centre for Applied Ocean Technology, Marine Institute
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Newfoundland (DFA)
- Geological Survey of Canada (GSC)
- World Wildlife Fund – Atlantic Canada
- Centre interdisciplinaire de développement en cartographie des océans (CIDCO)